Sunday, August 8, 2010

annisa maulidta

Being first child is not good enough for me. It’s happened when I have sister her name is Nabilla. I felt nobody love me, I felt lonely, and nobody caring me. Poor me… that’s only word I can express when I looked my self in the mirror. I think many of first child felt this condition. Poor us…

When I was at senior high school I don’t felt that feeling anymore hahaha that’s great huh?! Maybe my parents can’t caring me of but my friends did and also my lovely maid (Atun). Thanks God when I was at senior high school it’s getting better than before. I think my parents love me more than before. But I’m a teenager so I like to going everywhere, doing anything. And I realize what I’m doing sometimes not good enough for me hahahaha.

Now, I’m ready to take a chance. I’m being accepted at University of Jakarta, majoring in history. Maybe history not promising but I don’t care what the people saying, I like it I love it and this is dream come true hahaha wish me luck ;)


regards,

am

No comments:

Post a Comment

with Abel Faraday

with Abel Faraday

74 ALTILERY 2010

74 ALTILERY 2010
74 senior high school